{"id":857629,"date":"2025-06-23T22:12:38","date_gmt":"2025-06-24T03:12:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/2025\/06\/23\/khuzdar-attack-driven-by-indian-provocation-had-nothing-to-do-with-baloch-identity-dg-ispr\/"},"modified":"2025-06-23T22:12:38","modified_gmt":"2025-06-24T03:12:38","slug":"khuzdar-attack-driven-by-indian-provocation-had-nothing-to-do-with-baloch-identity-dg-ispr","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/2025\/06\/23\/khuzdar-attack-driven-by-indian-provocation-had-nothing-to-do-with-baloch-identity-dg-ispr\/","title":{"rendered":"Khuzdar attack driven by Indian provocation, had nothing to do with Baloch identity: DG ISPR"},"content":{"rendered":"<div dir=\"auto\">\n<p>Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry has reiterated that \u201cIndian state-sponsored terrorism against Pakistan\u201d \u2014 which he said had been ongoing since the inception of the country \u2014 was also responsible for the recent attack in Balochistan\u2019s Khuzdar.<\/p>\n<p>On May 21, at least six people, including three students, were <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1912572\/bla-and-ttp-are-indian-proxies-govt-will-prove-indias-involvement-in-khuzdar-bus-attack-asif\">slain<\/a> while over 40 others \u2014 mostly students \u2014 were injured after a bomb targeted a school bus near Zero Point in Khuzdar on the Quetta-Karachi highway when it was on its way to drop the students at the Army Public School in Khuzdar Cantonment.<\/p>\n<p>On Thursday, the army\u2019s top brass, during the 270th Corps Commander Conference (CCC), had also <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1912622\/armys-top-brass-vows-to-stop-externally-sponsored-terrorists-from-destroying-national-peace-ispr\">pointed out<\/a> India\u2019s involvement in the incident, vowing that the armed forces will prevent the country\u2019s peace from being compromised by \u201cexternally-sponsored terrorism.\u201d<\/p>\n<hr>\n<p><strong>Key points<\/strong><\/p>\n<ul>\n<li>Initial findings confirm that Khuzdar attack fits pattern of violence sponsored by India through Fitna al Hindustan<\/li>\n<li>\u201cPakistan has irrefutable evidence of Indian involvement in terrorism,\u201csays DG ISPR<\/li>\n<li>DG ISPR, interior secretary reiterate that Pakistan will not let India succeed<\/li>\n<li>Says BLA has expressed willingness to be Delhi\u2019s \u201cpractical and military arm\u201d<\/li>\n<li>DG ISPR vehemently criticises BYC, says media needs to \u201cunmask\u201d the group<\/li>\n<li>Says attacks have no relation to Baloch identity<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n<hr>\n<p>Lt Gen Chaudhry was addressing a press conference in Islamabad today alongside the Interior Secretary, Captain (retd) Khurram Muhammad Agha.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cIndia was planning and instructing terrorist activities taking place in Pakistan, the funding for which is also provided by India,\u201d Lt Gen Chaudhry said. \u201cThe attack in Balochistan had nothing to do with the Baloch identity, rather it was just India\u2019s provocation.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>The DG ISPR highlighted that the <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1870033\">attack<\/a> on the Chinese envoy in Karachi in Oct 2024 also had Indian backing. \u201cThe Indian social media accounts affiliated with the Indian intelligence agency RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) posted about the attack beforehand.\u201d<\/p>\n<figure>\n<\/figure>\n<p>He added that the same thing happened during the hijacking of the <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1897419\/jaffar-express-hijacking-state-media-reports-190-rescued-2nd-day-of-operation-underway-in-balochistan\">Jaffar Express<\/a> train in March when more than 400 passengers were taken hostage by the banned Balochistan Liberation Army terrorists.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cBefore the Jaffer Express incident occurred, they [the social media accounts] were asking followers to \u2018keep an eye on Pakistan today and tomorrow\u2019.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>Lt Gen Chaudhry pointed out that the Indian media was \u201ccelebrating\u201d the attack in Khuzdar.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThese are all Indian accounts, affiliated with RAW [and] posting for BLA and <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em>, he said, referring to the government-designated term for all terror outfits in Balochistan. \u201cWhat kind of a country celebrates acts of terrorism?\u201d<\/p>\n<figure>\n<\/figure>\n<h2>Indian involvement in terrorism \u2018since inception of Pakistan\u2019<\/h2>\n<p>The DG ISPR also maintained that New Delhi had been involved in perpetrating terrorism across the country \u201csince the inception of Pakistan.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>\u201cIn 2009, the Pakistani government handed a dossier containing irrefutable evidence [of India\u2019s involvement in terror attacks across Pakistan] to the Indian prime minister,\u201d he said. \u201cThe publicly disclosed documents released in 2010 are part of history. In 2016, the world saw another ugly face of India-sponsored terrorism in Balochistan in the form of [Indian spy] Kulbushan Jadhav, a serving Indian naval officer,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<p>Jadhav was <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1326535#:~:text=Jadhav%20was%20arrested%20on%20March%203%2C%202016%2C%20in%20a%20counter%2Dintelligence%20operation%20in%20Balochistan%27s%20Mashkel%20area%20for%20his%20involvement%20in%20espionage%20and%20sabotage%20activities%20against%20Pakistan.\">arrested<\/a> on March 3, 2016, in a counter-intelligence operation in Balochistan\u2019s Mashkel area for his involvement in espionage and sabotage activities against Pakistan.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThen in [2020], a dossier full of evidence was <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1590333\">presented<\/a> to the United Nations. Very recently, the international media has seen confessions and acknowledgement of multiple surrendered terrorists of this <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em>,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<p>Interior Secretary Agha also said that India was behind the terrorist incident in Khuzdar on May 21.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cIn the aftermath of the despicable terrorist attack on a school bus in Khuzdar in the early morning of May 21, this cowardly attack targeted innocent children, our future, resulting in the tragic loss of six children and injuries to 31 others.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cLet me be unequivocal that this was not an attack on a bus alone, it was an attack on our values, our education, and the very fabric of our society,\u201d Capt (retd) Agha said.<\/p>\n<figure>\n<\/figure>\n<p>\u201cOn behalf of the government of Pakistan, I extend my deepest condolences to the families of the victims, we share their grief and we stand by them in this hour of immense suffering. The Ministry of Interior, in close cooperation with the provincial authorities and the law enforcement agencies, is looking into all [aspects] of this dastardly attack.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>Capt (retd) Agha said initial findings confirmed that this attack was a continuation of a broader pattern of violence sponsored by India through <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em>, operating under the tutelage and intelligence of the Indian intelligence agency, RAW [Research and Analysis Wing].<\/p>\n<p>\u201cHaving miserably failed in the so-called Operation Sindoor, the terror proxies of Hindustan have been tasked to accentuate their heinous attacks of terrorism in Balochistan and elsewhere. Let me be absolutely clear here, the people of Pakistan will not let them succeed.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cPakistan and its people, particularly in Balochistan, reject this nefarious design. The state has the capacity and the will to dismantle these networks and bring the perpetrators and their handlers to justice. Such actions will have consequences.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>He said in the past couple of years, having suffered immense casualties in their attempts against hard targets, <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em> has resorted to hitting soft targets, wayfarers, labourers working on development projects, infrastructure and machinery to paint a picture of loosening control of the State.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cMuch against the tradition and culture of the Baloch, these terrorists have stooped so low that innocent school children have now been targeted. I assure you that the State, in collaboration with the provincial governments and the state apparatus, will defeat them.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThese Indian-sponsored terrorists have no place in Pakistan and our national discourse. We have \u2026 commitment to bring an end to this violence. Our resolve is firm and our response will be decisive. They will not succeed.\u201d<\/p>\n<h2>\u2018Will we be deterred? Absolutely not\u2019<\/h2>\n<p>Lt Gen Chaudhry then spoke about the Indian attacks on Pakistan on May 6 and 7, which were carried out by New Delhi after blaming Islamabad for April\u2019s <a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1905917\/at-least-24-killed-in-occupied-kashmir-gunmen-attack-on-tourists-police-source\">Pahalgam attack<\/a> in occupied Kashmir and led to civilian deaths.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cNever in modern history have you seen any nation, any media celebrating the killing of children and women the way [India] is celebrating.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThis is the low moral fibre and level that the current Indian political elite has brought the society to.\u201d<\/p>\n<figure>\n<\/figure>\n<p>He said that one of the proxies of the <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em> on May 11 issued a press release displaying a post from BLA.<\/p>\n<p>In the post, he said that the BLA had assured India that if it received \u201cpolitical, diplomatic and defence support\u201d from New Delhi, \u201cWe, along with the entire nation, is ready to attack from the western border and we will become its [India\u2019s] practical and military arm\u201d.<\/p>\n<p>He said that RAW made BLA issue this press release \u201cbecause they are unable to deter the state of Pakistan \u2026 They attack but the resolve of Pakistani people has not diminished.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>\u201cWill we be deterred by the <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em> with such press releases and cowardly actions? Absolutely not. Never,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<figure>\n<\/figure>\n<p>He further said, \u201cInstead of refraining from their oppression of minorities or finding a solution, India is carrying out terrorist activities in Pakistan and the region.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThey are externalising internal issues and when anyone asks for evidence, they do not have evidence. Who is the state sponsor of terrorism and the epicentre of destabilisation in this region?\u201d he questioned.<\/p>\n<p>The DG ISPR also called out the Indian media for spreading propaganda and said: \u201cThe Indian media is not free but controlled by the state,\u201d he said, adding that those who were questioning media freedom in Pakistan were now aware of how free it was, compared to the \u201cconditions of media in a so-called democracy [India].\u201d<\/p>\n<h2>\u2018Terrorists who surrendered confessed to having links with India\u2019<\/h2>\n<p>Speaking about terrorists who had surrendered before the State, the DG ISPR said: \u201cThere were some brave ones who stood up and surrendered because they realised that they were not there to fight India\u2019s war. They [surrendered terrorists] come and tell us how India was involved.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>He highlighted the case of Adeela Baloch, a former militant who had surrendered herself to the authorities.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cShe was exploited and blackmailed by the <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em> to become a suicide bomber,\u201d Lt Gen Chaudhry said, adding that India was \u201cexploiting young women from Balochistan.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>In response to a question about a policy to counter <em>Fitna al Hindustan<\/em>, the DG ISPR replied: \u201cI would say that our one-liner policy is that the nation, this iron wall, we fought in a gallant and exemplary manner against the Indian military aggression on the night of [May] 6 and 7, and you saw it again on May 10.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThis steel wall needs to be in unison and turned against the forces of terrorism.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>The DGR ISPR further said: \u201cWe need to understand certain facts. Why did the Indians feel the need to resort to this military escalation? One of the very important reasons was that all elements of national power over the last two years have gelled together.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>He went on to say that Pakistan had begun \u201csqueezing the space for terrorists to operate\u201d and that in the first five months of this year, 203 terrorists had been killed in Balochistan alone.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cIllegal Afghans are being pushed out and actions are being taken against the crime-terror nexus. In Balochistan, illegal trade routes are being shut down to stop funding for these terrorists,\u201d DG ISPR added.<\/p>\n<p>Answering another question, the DG ISPR vehemently criticised the Baloch Yakjehti Committee and its leader Dr Mahrang Baloch, saying that the media needed to \u201cunmask\u201d the group and its membership.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThe state has taken action against the BYC [and] their space has been squeezed,\u201d he said.<\/p>\n<p>He said that India\u2019s military escalation was a necessity to create space for their proxy groups in the region, but stated that Pakistan did not disengage a single soldier from its counterterrorism force.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cDid we take even one soldier out? No. Because we knew they would operate in unison.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>He added that India was growing frustrated and desperate, stating that the country\u2019s media was \u201chowling\u201d about Balochistan.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cIt is clear that this is not a war of the Baloch, it is a war against Indian terror proxies who are killing children for money. Once they know it, then they get worried,\u201d DG ISPR said.<\/p>\n<h2>\u2018A rational player\u2019<\/h2>\n<p>DG ISPR reiterated that Pakistan was the \u201crational player\u201d in the scenario with India and stated that the Pahalgam attack took place due to \u201cIndia\u2019s own oppression in Kashmir\u201d.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cTheir response was totally irrational, illogical and unilateral,\u201d Lt Gen Chaudhry said. \u201cPakistan is approaching the issue of terrorism in Balochistan rationally because we are resolving it in unison and with the synergetic application of all elements of national power.<\/p>\n<p>\u201c[The] military is one part, where we have carried out more than 93,000 operations across Pakistan in one and a half years,\u201d he added. Another part is socioeconomic, another is diplomacy, while the other part is us sitting here telling the people and the international community that this has nothing to do with Balochistan.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cThis is state-sponsored terrorism by India.\u201d<\/p>\n<p>DG ISPR added that Pakistan \u201cstriking Indian cities and temples\u201d would not resolve the problem, adding that \u201cthat is not how a rational state acts.<\/p>\n<p>\u201cWe are going to tell the world \u2026 that this is the epicentre of destabilisation in this region, India,\u201d he added. \u201c[They have] a history that starts from 1971 with the Mukti Bahini, and even before. And in multiple countries of this region. I will not name it now but there is proof, the world knows it.\u201d<\/p>\n<\/p><\/div>\n<p><a href=\"https:\/\/www.dawn.com\/news\/1912830\/khuzdar-attack-driven-by-indian-provocation-had-nothing-to-do-with-baloch-identity-dg-ispr\" class=\"button purchase\" rel=\"nofollow noopener\" target=\"_blank\">Read More<\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General Lt Gen Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry has reiterated that \u201cIndian state-sponsored terrorism against Pakistan\u201d \u2014 which he said had been ongoing since the inception of the country \u2014 was also responsible for the recent attack in Balochistan\u2019s Khuzdar. On May 21, at least six people, including three students, were slain<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":857630,"comment_status":"open","ping_status":"open","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[313,144837],"tags":[5508,144836],"class_list":{"0":"post-857629","1":"post","2":"type-post","3":"status-publish","4":"format-standard","5":"has-post-thumbnail","7":"category-attack","8":"category-khuzdar","9":"tag-attack","10":"tag-khuzdar"},"aioseo_notices":[],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/857629","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=857629"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/857629\/revisions"}],"wp:featuredmedia":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media\/857630"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=857629"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=857629"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/newsycanuse.com\/index.php\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=857629"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}